Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Brian Adams' Music Studio just before a White Christmas


A meteorologist on the radio said that Vancouver has a white Christmas about once every ten years. This is one of those unusual years.

This photo of Brian Adams' studio in Vancouver was sent to me just after it was taken this afternoon at around 2:30 p.m.

In previous years, I've seen Christmas lights in the windows when I walked by Adams' studio, but the photographer said there don't appear to be any this year.

2 comments:

Dag said...

Hey, that looks like my house. But, where are the liveried footmen? Where's my Rolls?

WTF!

reliable sources said...

Brian Adams is like you; he thinks the taxes are too high here. He was talking about his music studio business when he said that. I saw him interviewed on tv a few years back.

Adams spends most of his time in England (where the taxes are probably high too.)